Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mourinho: Do not leave Real Madrid


Following statements by spokesmen Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho that will leave from the direction of Real Madrid, the technician explained everything via an open letter. Here's the contents of this letter:

Only someone who knows me can dream, invent or think that I can leave now from Real Madrid.
It seems that many people are surprised with the beautiful game to Real Madrid in the preparatory stage and I would wonder if I will be leaving the club at the moment. Impossible!
I have a fantastic president, very smart and with whom he enters into a close friendship. I have also a sports director who works 24 hours a day.
Will not go away. Be safe!
I want to apologize to all fans of Real Madrid and just bringing them to my last match. Some people are accustomed to hypocrisy are hypocrites in football and being silent and hiding.
I can not teach hypocrisy. I do not want to learn.
A hug to all fans of Real Madrid in the Bernabeu and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment